Alpharetta, Georgia | Contract
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The UX/UI Manager will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of design services within our clients business line. This person will lead multiple people across multiple different enterprise projects.
- Extensive experience with a concentration in user experience design for enterprise applications or large public facing web sites
- Experience leading multiple teams across multiple projects
- Able to elaborate a process and lead the execution of it to fulfill user research or user testing
- Ability to produce relevant persona diagrams, journey maps, process flows, wireframes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Deep experience with wire framing / storyboarding tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, PowerPoint (with VS Storyboard add in), etc.
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: UX/UI, user experience, User interface, UX/UI manager, UX development, UI development