Duluth, Georgia | Contract
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer with extensive Cisco VoIP experience. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, supporting and optimizing the company’ s voice solution for all offices and data centers globally. This is a highly visible position within the organization and will also serve as a tier three support for all voice related issues. Ideal candidates for this role will need experience with implementing and supporting Cisco VoIP, Communications Manager, and Unity Connect.
- Extensive Experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting Cisco VoIP, Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connect, Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Cisco Voice Gateways and configuring SIP Trunk or MGCP, and Jabber for Windows, iPhone and iPad
- Support experience with Telepresence video conference
- Previous experience supporting multiple offices in various locations, preferably on a global scale
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP voice or higher preferred
- Implementing and supporting the company’ s Cisco VoIP infrastructure
- Provide third level support for all company voice related issues
- Design, implement and train network solutions to individuals with various levels of knowledge
- Meet project deadlines on time and on budget
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Key Words: cisco, voip, unity, uccx, unified contact center express, gateway, jabber, mccp, ccna, ccnp, telepresence, video, support*, implement*, train*, unified communications manager, unity connect, sip truck, cisco, router, switch*