Sr. Release Automation Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Release Automation Engineer
Job Summary: Our client is looking for a Release Automation Engineer to work with a team to help the organization achieve its goals of delivering advanced software deployment automation.
- 7 years of experience in release management
- Experience with TFS, Artifactory and/or Maven
- Worked with Jenkins and BitBucket
- Strong with Automation scripting (Automate everything you possibly can! )
- Strong scripting experience releasing code for both .Net and Java environments
- Intellectual malleability required for fast moving, break-fix and debugging situations where SLAs are on the line. Must be able to improvise, adapt, and overcome.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting and Problem Solving.
- Ability to write Scripts to automation the deployment and release process for both Java and .Net code
- Ability to integrate source, third party components, data, and deployment externals of a software system in order to guarantee operational stability
- Identify all of the source, tools, environment, and other components that make up a particular release
Keywords: TFS, Jenkins, BitBucket, Java, .Net, Maven, JBOSS, Websphere, Shell, Testing, Dev Ops, python, pearl, scription