Sr. DevOps Engineer
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Sr. Dev Ops Engineer
Skills: Linux, Systems Admin, Scripting, SaaS platform support, deployment, troubleshooting skills, Tomcat, Hibernate, REST services
Want to be a part of a growing company in the hot HIT Industry? Candidates will work in a small team of 4 and be the internal expert on Linux administration and configuration. This role requires in-depth troubleshooting and problem solving where you will have to roll your sleeves up and dig in. The successful candidate has experience supporting a SaaS platform, and has experience managing deployments of in-house developed Java-based software.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux (install, configure and in-depth troubleshooting)
- Linux Admin 80% versus Windows 20% (needs to be heavier on Linux exp vs. Windows)
- Expert Experience with either Chef or Puppet
- Scripting (any language – Perl, Python, etc.)
- VMware knowledge
- Database experience (Oracle, MySQL) - ability to create queries and basic troubleshoot database issues to hand-off to database administrator
- Heavy Troubleshooter/Problem Solver (" think outside the box" mentality). This includes mission critical, night-time on-call experience
- Bachelor' s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Ambitious/Zealous (not afraid to get in the trenches and always willing to learn something new)
Employee will enjoy competitive compensation and benefits including full medical, dental and vision insurance.