Sr. Business Analyst
Alpharetta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for facilitating high level discussions and conversations in order to deliver on critical project set forth by the client. They are deeply involved in scope discussions throughout the life of the engagement and are able to judge business value of product features.
- Strong user story writing experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is required
- Ability to listen and distinguish stated user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to think analytically and to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more
- Must be able to articulate basic backlog grooming and prioritization/story breakdown in managing the backlog
- Experience working with TFS or similar tool
- Responsible for facilitating high level discussions and conversations in order to deliver on critical projects set forth by the client
- Elicit requirements using user stories, interviews, document analysis, storyboards/strawmans, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or stakeholder viewpoints
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: Agile, Business Analysis (User Stories), Sr BA, Product Owner, BA