Sr. Technical Project/Program Manager
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Sr. Technical Project / Program Manager
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Sr. Technical Project / Program Manager to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Supporting the Program teams in solving issues and mitigating risks with effective strategies and collaboration
- Collaborating within a cross-functional team of stakeholders such as Senior Leaders, System Architects, Legal and Operations teams
- Producing program schedules, milestones and supporting documentation
- Understanding the inter-dependability of the platforms, features and the impact of changes
- Mentoring and coaching team members on best practices, lean thinking, and continuous improvement
- Performing analysis on results and use data to derive conclusions
- Communicating analysis to key stakeholders using a clear approach and recommendation of valid solutions
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of program and project management experience in a high growth, complex environment
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering
- Experience working in a security environment or with security projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment and ensuring standard compliance processes are adhered to
- Experience engaging directly with Senior Leadership
- Experience leading analytical resources on projects and providing expertise in business development processes
- Exceptional facilitation skills, must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.