Solutions Technical Architect
Alpharetta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Solutions Techhnical Architect
Skills: Technical Architectures, High Performance, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL Server, WebLogic, WebSphere, SOA
As the Solutions Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the technical infrastructure needed to implement their internal solutions to meet customer objectives, install and administer software applications, and work with customers to ensure they are able to operate and maintain their software applications and systems.
The architect will have the technical skills and experience to make technical infrastructure best practices, sizing, performance, and security related recommendations to customers to leverage solutions and meeting customer objectives.
- 5 to 7 years experience and understanding of n-tier technical architectures (web servers, application servers, database servers) in a high performance and highly available deployment.
- Experience and skills with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) concepts, logical and physical design and administration.
- Experience and skilled with in SQL and SQL performance monitoring and tuning.
- Experience and knowledge with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere) and SOA integration. Experience with UNIX/Linux and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, scripting, and performance monitoring.
- Experience with networking concepts, TCP/IP v4 and v6, virtualization, routing Experience with high availability, fault-tolerance, load balancing and disaster recovery designs and techniques.
- Experience in Software Architecture, (Big Data)
- Experience and knowledge of best practice security principles and implementation methods. Experience operating enterprise class software applications in a production environment.
- Experience delivering solutions to customers and providing support to accomplish the customers project objectives.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good customer facing and presentation skills.
Benefits: Competitive base salary, bonus, as well as a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.