Software Test Engineer II
Alpharetta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Software Test Engineer (mid-level)
- Design & develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
- Own the end to end quality of one or more modules in the client' s SAAS solution.
- Design & develop test automation & tools for your feature areas. Emphasis on extending or refactoring existing automation framework.
- Write clear, complete & portable test plans which effectively minimize manual testing and lead to more effective code coverage.
- Participate in code reviews and bug fixes.
- Experience with Selenium or other automation tools.
- Strong SQL experience
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress