Software Test Engineer II
Alpharetta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Software Test Engineer (mid-level)
- Work with peers in Development and Product Management teams to plan & prioritize the test strategy to ensure timely delivery of features, updates, and bug-fixes.
- Design & develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
- Perform deep performance and latency analysis identifying root causes.
- Own the end to end quality of one or more modules in the Compliance 360 SAAS solution.
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures.
- Design & Develop test automation & tools for your feature areas. Emphasis on extending or refactoring existing automation framework.
- Write automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables.
- Write clear, complete & portable test plans which effectively minimize manual testing and lead to more effective code coverage.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage.
- Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement them into new test strategies.
- Participate in code reviews and bug fixes.
- 1 - 5+ years of experience in software design & development or testing
- Experience with automation tools preferred.
- Deep understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Deep understanding of HTML, AJAX, the DOM
- Expert in writing performant database queries with complex joins.
- Expert in debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Analytical problem solving and passion for quality and excellent testing aptitude
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress