Software Systems Architect - multiple openings
Peachtree City, Georgia | Contract
Software Systems Architect - multiple openings!
Skills: Automotive Infotainment, Embedded Software Development, Requirements Gathering, Linux, QNX, Agile, Complete Software Development Lifecycle, Customer Interface
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are looking for multiple Software Systems Architect' s to join a high visibility project right here in Atlanta, Georgia!
- 8+ years of full lifecycle embedded software development project experience.
- Strong product architecture and domain architecture background.
- Extensive experience with complete software development lifecycle.
- Strong experience developing complex software projects using Linux/ QNX.
- Customer interface experience, & experience with requirements gathering, requirements clarification, requirements traceability, defect triage, defect management, etc.
- Automotive infotainment domain experience is a big plus!
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and much more!