Software Engineer - Media (QNX)
Novi, Michigan | Contract
Software Engineer – Media (QNX)
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join the infotainment team who are focused on media components for a high-level project. This group is working on the infotainment and media options with various head units along with various OEMs (original equipment manufacturer) for a major automotive retailer. Don’ t miss this opportunity to work on complete end-to-end IVI portfolio based on a hardened, application-ready, Linux, Tizen, QNX, or Android- based environment.
- Worked Cinemo Engine
- Multimedia Engine
- Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
- Experience in development and debugging using Host - Target tool chains for embedded platforms
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
- Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
- Porting, enhancing and customizing existing android modules to infotainment systems.
- Design, implement, validate and roll out assigned software component into project source repository.
- Utilize languages, tools and development frameworks such as Android, Android tool kit, Eclipse, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Rally, Jira, Elvis, JNI, C++ to perform the above.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: cinema engine, c, c++, qnx, multimedia engine, android programming