Software Engineer - Media (MY19)
Novi, Michigan | Contract
Software Engineer – Media (MY19)
We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be working on the connectivity team that is focused on media components for a major company. This group is working on the connectivity and media options with various head units along with various OEMs (original equipment manufacturer). Join this team that offers the opportunity to focus on creating scalable, flexible, robust and secure in-vehicle networks and connectivity that helps remove cost and complexity when delivering next-generation in-vehicle infotainment.
- Multimedia Development
- Native Java application development
- Android Framework
- C/C++ coding
- Cinemo Engine usage
- Experience with Development and Debugging using Host - Target tool chains for embedded platforms
- Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
- Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
- Porting, enhancing and customizing existing android modules to infotainment systems.
- Design, implement, validate and roll out assigned software component into project source repository.
- Utilize languages, tools and development frameworks such as Android, Android tool kit, Eclipse, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Rally, Jira, Elvis, JNI, C++ to perform the above.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: multimedia development, java, android framework, c++, c, cinemo engine usage, embedded engineer, software engineer