Software Engineer - Connectivity
Novi, Michigan | Contract
Software Engineer – Connectivity
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a connectivity team for a major company. This person will work on the connectivity with various head units along with various OEMs (original equipment manufacturer. Join a great team that focuses on creating scalable, flexible, robust and secure in-vehicle networks and connectivity that helps remove cost and complexity when delivering next-generation in-vehicle infotainment.
- Project Services (CarPlay, Google Android Auto, CarLife)
- Native Java application development
- Android Framework
- C/C++ coding
- Experience with Development and Debugging using Host - Target tool chains for embedded platforms
- Experienced in Android programming environment using binder, shared memory etc.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
- Good English skills (writing, documenting, conversation)
- Porting, enhancing and customizing existing android modules to infotainment systems.
- Design, implement, validate and roll out assigned software component into project source repository.
- Utilize languages, tools and development frameworks such as Android, Android tool kit, Eclipse, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Rally, Jira, Elvis, JNI, C++ to perform the above.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: project services, java, android, c++, embedded, software engineer, connectivity, infotainment