Senior Wi-Fi Software Engineer (multiple openings)
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Senior WiFi Embedded Software Engineer (multiple openings)
Skills: C/C++ development, WiFi, QNX, Linux, Android, Unix, RTOS, 802.11 protocols
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving their customers, they don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – they pride themselves in recruiting the brightest and best to do it. If you possess that rare combination of vision and passion, then we' ve got the perfect position for you!
We are seeking multiple Senior WiFi Embedded Software Engineer' s to join a top notch team within the software product line in Atlanta, GA.
- Work with global software development teams to develop new features, debug defects and write test cases for unit testing
- Work with internal networking core suppliers to analyze requirements and develop interfaces to other modules
- Works with 3rd party communications, and chipset vendors to analyze requirements and develop interfaces to other modules
- Lead and/or participate in meetings between the company, other divisions, and customers for design reviews and to track project status
- Evaluate new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria
- 5+ years of full lifecycle embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
- 3+ years experience with WiFi technology including 802.11 protocols - version B, G, N, and AC.
- Proficient with C, C++ and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Extensive experience with Wifi technology and Bluetooth technology
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP protocol
- WiFi security experience
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment
- Working knowledge of high-end embedded RTOS’ s with at least one of the following: such as Linux, Android, Unix, QNX, etc.
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more