Senior Software Engineer - Embedded/Device Driver/RTOS
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Senior Software Engineer - Embedded/Device Driver
Skills: C/C++, SPI, I2C, UART, FreeRTOS, MQX OS, Board Support Package (BSP), Systems Services, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer - Embedded/Device Driver to join a high visibility project!
Desire a highly motivated software engineer who will help drive low-level platform software for current and new products. As a member of this high performing team, you will work closely with your teammates as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver high quality and innovative products.
- 10+ years of strong embedded C/C++ programming experience and knowledge
- Experience with FreeRTOS or MQX OS
- Strong software development life cycle of Real-Time Embedded Systems is a must
- Strong experience writing device drivers
- Experience with microprocessor communications mechanisms including I2C, SPI, and UART
- Proven experience with delivering high quality products on time
- Good understanding of System Architecture, Linux Services, Device Drivers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more