Senior Product Line Embedded Engineer (Ethernet AVB)
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Senior Product Line Engineer (Ethernet AVB)
Skills: Ethernet AVB, C/C++ programming, RTOS, QNX, Linux, Middleware, Embedded, SPI, IIC, Automotive Industry
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Senior Product Line Engineer (Ethernet AVB) to join a high performing team that works on future customer development high visibility projects right here in Atlanta, GA!
- Extensive experience with developing Ethernet AVB stack and/or experience working on integration of eAVB stack is required
- Strong C/C++ development experience on Linux or QNX platform is required
- Knowledge on SPI, IIC (I2C) is required
- Core embedded C/C++/QNX experience required
- Experience integrating and/or developing an integration framework for CAN, MOST, LIN, Ethernet AVB, or equivalent is required
- Good diagnostics experience in Automotive industry is plus
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more