Senior Embedded Engineer (System Services) - Microcontroller
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Senior Embedded Engineer (Systems Services) - Microcontroller
Skills: C/C++, SPI, I2C, UART, PLL, Board Support Package (BSP), Systems Services, Microcontroller, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Senior Embedded Engineer for the Systems Services Domain to join a growing team and project!
- At least 5+ years of strong embedded C/C++ programming experience and knowledge
- Extensive Microcontroller experience - I2C, SPI, UART, RH850
- Strong experience with low-level peripherals
- Low level Board Support Package (OS-BSP) and high level application programming
- Strong knowledge of System Architecture, Linux Services, Device Drivers
- American University Degree is highly desired
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more