Senior Ecommerce Business Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Senior Ecommerce Analyst
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is looking for a Senior Ecommerce Analyst to join their growing team to help drive the Ecommerce road map forward. This person will wear multiple hats and play an integral role in many different areas.
- Experience facilitating cross functional meetings
- Extensive experience with Ecommerce and Analytics
- Understanding of Catalog Management systems
- Lead, manage and facilitate meetings with business users and information technology teams to solution systems and business problems/requests
- Gather detailed business requirements, including non-functional, for all Ecommerce projects according to accepted best practice
- Work with internal team and use website analytics and A/B testing to improve customer experience and conversion performance on our websites
- Execute daily operational activities and requests from multiple business units that impact the website and Ecommerce platform (hybris)
Our client is one of the fastest-growing specialty e-retailers in the country. They offer a unique voluntary benefit to help clients’ employees responsibly buy consumer products and online education services through the convenience of payroll deduction.
Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program & more
Keywords: ecommerce, ecommerce analyst, ecommerce business analyst, hybris, web analytics, drupal, analytics, CMS, catalog management system