Senior Database Administrator (Compliance)
| Direct Hire
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Job Summary: Our client is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Database Administrator with data security and disaster recovery experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Experience with tools, facilities and techniques for managing and administering data.
- Defining and implementing processes and controls in a database environment (e.g. documentation, automation, reporting, etc…
- At least 6 years with a combination of more than one RDBMS technology – preferences include: Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, DataStax
- Audit / Compliance activities
- Manages physical databases on specific database technologies. Designs and implements back-up, recovery, archiving, and conversion strategies.
- Manages and maintains data definitions in all production and non-production databases and replication servers.
- Manages database distribution, security, and access requirements.
- Designs and develops logical and physical layers of databases. Handles testing, reporting, back-up, and restores.
- Provides technical assistance and mentoring to staff for developing conceptual and logical database design and the physical database. Recommends, installs, and maintains database software.
- Monitors performance and performs database training and assists application developers with train tuning efforts.
- Development of control processes and associated documentation to ensure the database environment is consistently managed.
- Build an enterprise database management solution to include all RDBMS platforms supported by the DBA Team for a single pane of glass approach.
- Ability to create custom reports.
Our client provides end-to-end payment processing services to merchants and financial institutions in the United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and throughout Europe. Their payment products are supported by the most reliable network in the industry and include credit and debit card processing, electronic check services, gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, and cross-border acquiring.
Benefits: Health, Dental, vision, flex time, remote work, great work environment
Keywords: Data administration, Technical troubleshooting, IT environment, Query and database access tools, Database backup and migration, Database structures, Information management, Application development tools, Application delivery process, Relational databases, OEM, Compliance, Audit, Governance, Oracle, Sybase, SQL