Senior .Net Developer
Dunwoody, Georgia | Contract
Senior .Net Developer
Our client, a full service software development and implementation firm, is seeking a Senior Developer to join their team of passionate, experienced software professionals. This client services organization thrives when clients are pleased, and are looking for individuals who care about finding the right solution and delivering that solution with the best quality so everyone walks away wanting more.
The Senior .Net Developer will be involved in many aspects of customer engagement; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum
- Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Proactively looking for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities
- Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Good knowledge of Scrum
- Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON
- Database development skill using SQL Server or Oracle or equivalent
- Working knowledge of object oriented design, patterns and practices
- A deep understanding of the .NET platform and/or Java Platform and experience with JEE technologies
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC and/or Spring
- System integration experience
- Exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or equivalent or equivalent JPA implementation
- Windows server or Azure development experience and/or UNIX/Linux development experience
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: senior developer, agile, scrum, database development, .NET, ORM, development