Senior .NET Developer
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Senior .NET Developer
Our client is an enterprise Software Service (SaaS) company based in Atlanta, GA. With over 20 modules, their software powers the back-office processes for more than 100 medium and large associations and non-profits, providing order processing, member self-service, and e-marketing.
We believe firmly in the future of cloud computing and its inevitability; we believe every enterprise software market will be disrupted by a well architected, service-oriented, extensible SaaS solution, and the world’ s market of 3.8 million non-profits are no exception.
As an early stage company, we hate bureaucracy and embrace new ideas and new ways of doing things. We are growing fast and need energetic, high-powered employees who are not afraid of a little challenge. Is that you? Then keep reading.
What you’ ll do:
- Design and build ASP.NET WebForm pages/functionality for custom development
- Design and build ASP.NET Console Applications for custom development
- Design and build SSRS 2008 Reports for custom development
- Troubleshooting and fixing existing custom development work
- Handle branch merges from baseline code to all client versions
- Build documentation for any new functionality
- Manage Continuous Integration Environment (Perforce, Team City, Octopus, GitHub)
- Moderate Community Forum on API and SSO questions
- Troubleshoot PHP SDK as needed
What you’ ll bring:
- Knowledge or experience with SOAP and REST APIs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully deliver projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong customer focus
It would be great if you bring:
- Angular experience
- Perforce, GitHub (or another Source Control system)
- Team City, Octopus (or other Continuous Integration utilities)
What makes you, the ideal candidate; the right person to join our company?
You see, the right candidate – that candidate that will have a blast at our company – hates the grind. They don’ t like to be confined by routine, to be a cog in the wheel – they want to drive the business forward. They want a stake in the company and to see the impact their work has on the bottom line. They want to create something that didn’ t exist before them, and feel the pride that comes from real people using it to make their jobs easier. The right candidate wants more from a Technical Product Manager position than just a paycheck.
What You Will Get in Return
- Generous vacation time
- Health benefits
- Monthly Massages
- Flexible Work Hours
- Quarterly Activities
- Cool Equipment
- 360 Reviews
- Team Environment