Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Skills: scrum, agile, software development project management, PMP, SAFe,
Are you a Project Manager / Scrum Master with media company experience and the desire to apply yourself in a creative environment? Then this is your dream opportunity!
Our client, a top design and build agency in Atlanta, is looking for a Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master. This person will be managing a 10+ scrum team focused on UI development for a well-known media site. You will serve as the team’ s scrum master and lead the day-to-day of the technical team’ s operations.
This company offers amazing work-life balance, with work from home options and flexible hours. They are a results-driven environment looking to hire and retain top performers!
- 4+ years of experience managing large scale, highly visible projects
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Ability to communicate past experience driving the needle in development and delivery within an Agile Scrum Framework
- PMP or Scrum Master certification is a plus
- SAFe knowledge / experience is a nice to have
Great PTO policy (20+ days to start), paid holidays, full Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, great office location in the Vinings area, flexibility with regard to hours to accommodate traffic and work/life balance!