Duluth, Georgia | Contract
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master, to help migrate from waterfall to an agile environment. This person will be responsible for working with multiple business units and project stakeholders in order to implement agile methodology and best practices.
- Experience leading projects utilizing an Agile Methodology
- Migration from Waterfall to Agile methodology required
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Develop project plans and road maps
- Bachelors Degree required
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Leading Agile project teams following two week sprints
- Transitioning project teams from Waterfall to Agile methodology
- Interface with project stakeholders in order to gather needed project requirements
- Develop Project roadmaps and user stories
- Manage lifecycle of the project to ensure delivery is on time and on budget
Our client is a subsidiary of an international, multi billion dollar corporation focused on providing on professional services. With offices around the world our client is constantly growing and expanding their footprint within the IT world.
Keywords: project manager, pm, agile, scrum, sprint, consult*, manage*, consult*