Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Our client is looking for a Release Engineer to join their team and assist in streamlining the Release Management Process.
- Experience working in a Release Engineer/Manager capacity
- Ability to communicate and articulate release schedule to stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio and Communicate release details and schedules to the Impacted Teams as required
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
Benefits: Health, Dental, vision, flex time, Wfh, 401k, great work environment
Keywords: release, release management, release engineer, CRM, release schedule, baclog, scope