Project Manager 1
Duluth, Georgia | Contract
Our client, located in Duluth, is seeking a Project Manager to assist in the planning and coordination of the company’ s projects on a global scale. This position is extremely critical and highly visible within the organization. You will be working with key stakeholders in various business units throughout various stages of the project. You will need to effectively work with the business as well as technical teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working in an Infrastructure environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Previous experience working with various business units and key stakeholders
- Ability to create project timelines and resource plans.
- Managing project throughout the lifecycle
- Managing infrastructure projects regionally and globally
- Creating and presenting of project plans to various business units and key stakeholders
- Coordination and management the project throughout the process to ensure it is delivered on time and on budget
- Effectively communicating to upper management on project process
- Working with various business units within a matrixed environment
About the company:
Our client is a leading global manufacturer located in Duluth, GA. They develop multi-brand products that are distributed to thousands of dealers in over 100 countries worldwide. In addition to their product offerings, they also develop IT systems that allow their clients and their customers easy accessibility to ordering and communication.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Key Words: Project Manager, PM, Project Manag*, infrastructure, project plan, matrix