Alpharetta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Skills: Agile experience, Strong writing skills, Self-starter, Highly organized
The Product Owner (PO) works with Product Managers to translate customer needs and product requirements into units of work that development teams use to create and modify features of the SAI Global SaaS-based solution portfolio. This individual will be working in a fast-paced Agile development environment and will work with various internal teams including, Software Developers, Technical Writers, Marketing, Professional Service Consultants, and others. Candidates should have a strong business background (SaaS products is highly desirable) targeted at both administrators and non-technical end users. Experience working in an Agile development environment would be highly beneficial as well.
- Prioritize and document product requirements, user stories and designs for feature enhancements for existing and new application modules while considering the needs of existing customers, competitive market offerings and our overall company strategy.
- Maintain and groom product backlog insuring user stories are well formed with acceptance criteria.
- Take an active role in working with development team(s) to insure defined user stories are reflected in their technical design as projects are broken down into development sprints.
- Take an active role in the estimation, sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospective meetings.
- Deliver internal and external product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
- 2+ years of related experience as a BA or PO
Agile environment experience, ideally in a company doing automated testing
- Agile SaFe a plus!
- Strong writing experience (user stories, test cases, etc.)
- Gherkin writing style a plus!
- Desire to be/become the product expert relative to your area of responsibilities.
- Proven success bringing products to market that are robust, scalable, and easy to use.
- Health care industry a bonus!
Ability to work from home 1-2 days after ramp-up period, Flexible environment and casual dress, 16 days PTO to start plus 5 floating holidays, Annual bonus program, a 401(k) program with 5% matching, Employee insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental), Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 8 paid holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and Commuter Savings Program