Penetration Tester Senior Advisor (Network)
Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Penetration Testing Senior Advisor (Network)- 100% Remote
The Network Penetration Testing Senior Advisor will be supporting the Security and Risk Consulting and Technical Security Services team. This person will be applying information security threat intelligence to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Extensive experience with penetration testing (including network testing)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with at least one of the following: Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Burp Suite Pro, Responder
- Conduct exploitation testing using off-the-shelf or self-developed exploitation tools and document findings for client remediation
- Maintain working knowledge of advanced cyber threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and emulate these TTP to assess vulnerability and risk
- Produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to clients in the form of briefings and reports
- Develop and document new post-exploitation tools and techniques for use by internal and external customers
Our client is a global leader in providing intelligence- driven information security solutions for their end clients. Our client addresses cyber-attacks holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies.
Benefits: Excellent compensation package, 100% remote, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K + other offerings
Key Words: penetration testing, network testing, wireless network security, web application testing, mobile application testing, physical security, social engineering, network penetration testing