Boston, Massachusetts | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Our client is an international company that provides software solutions to some of the largest, most recognizable insurance companies around the world. Their software allows insurance companies to provide a more customized and personalized experience for both parties. This company is growing quickly and looking to add a Marketing Specialist to their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of our client’ s products and services globally. Marketing programs include webinars, white paper promotions, physical events, eBooks, and other digital marketing in support of 3 – 5 marketing campaigns at any given time.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Pardot, Salesforce, PowerPoint, and webinar technologies
- Social media expertise
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets
- 3 – 5 years marketing experience in B-to-B technology
- Managing campaign programs, including sending email/direct mail, webinar planning, and managing all response, including lead hand-over and results reporting in Pardot/Salesforce
- Coordinate and manage corporate events in North America, including industry conferences and company hosted events.
- Make updates to website/blog/social media
- Work with outside vendors, including design firms and technology providers, to drive results
- Assist in editing and producing PowerPoint presentations, collateral, and other sales tools
Benefits: Health, dental, visions, LTD and STD, life insurance, 401K + company matching, PTO + holidays
Key Words: Marketing, Salesforce, Pardot, PowerPoint, White Papers