Atlanta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
Job Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced Linux Engineer that has experience with all dimension of Linux Servers.
- Experienced Linux Systems engineer- preferred flavor of Linux is RHEL
- Ability to learn IBM DataStage (this will come in handy for a BI project that you will be building the environment to support)
- Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with CM tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Salt
- Strong Troubleshooting Abilities
- Designing, building, integrating and supporting Enterprise Linux Systems
- Supporting all types of services and integration of the services into the environment.
- Lead problem investigations as it relates to hardware, hypervisor, platform, and middleware.
- Resolve new problems as the technologies are deployed that will require creative solutions.
- Helping with Continuous Integrations
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurances are provided. 401k and a great work environment.
Keywords: Linux, Puppet, Chef, JBoss, RedHat, Unix, DataStage