Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
Senior Java Developer
Our client is an industry powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA. They are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a top notch, growing team with some of the best and brightest in the Atlanta-area!
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- 5 - 8+ years of web / software development experience using Java
- Experience using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch or similar framework
- Experience using Java / JSON to create microservices / RESTful services
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
Preferred (Not Required):
- Experience using Mockito, JUnit or similar tool for unit testing (TDD)
- Experience using common build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience using Jenkins or similar tool for continuous integration
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Pair Programming)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program, Casual Dress, TONS of flexibility
Keywords: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST / RESTful, JSON, AJAX, Pair Programming, Agile, TDD, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Oracle DB, MySQL, Redis, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Unix, OSX