Alpharetta, Georgia | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is a full service provider of telemedicine solutions. Their technology and services are designed to ensure strong telemedicine programs that can improve patient and doctor interaction, ease access to care, improve quality of care, and reduce long term health care costs. Our client is an industry leader in healthcare software and are looking for a talented Java Developer to help build the next version of our video conferencing solution.
- Work both independently and with the team to design, code, and test new features and enhancements
- Work with business analysts to understand scope of work and assist with recommendations and alternatives for implementation
- Participate in daily standups and related sprint/scrum activities
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring framework
- Experience with GWT
- Proficient with web-based and web-service-related technologies, including REST, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Database experience, including MySQL and writing SQL
Benefits: Great benefits including 18 days PTO in first year, top health insurance, Work from home, flex time, 401k