Java Developer (Mid / Senior)
Marietta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a Java Developer to work with a suite of applications for internal use by employees and external use by customers and vendors.
- Excellent skills in Java development w/3+ years of experience
- Strong SQL skills, including experience writing complex queries
- Solid working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to create secure, scalable, and efficient systems for high-volume environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Version control system experience (Subversion or Git)
- Experience with the latest web technologies a plus
- Experience dealing with PII a plus
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, unit testing, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, great work environment, ability to work remote
Keywords: Java, SQL, J2EE, HTML, CSS