Atlanta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
Rate: $50-$65/hr + excellent benefits
Our client is currently seeking a JBoss Administrator to join the Integration Technologies team. The candidate will join a technologically-diverse team of Middleware engineers to help with designing and supporting a rapidly-growing Middleware environment.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- Responsible for a mixture of supporting existing application environments
- Support knowledge for J2EE Middleware (JBOSS, Websphere, TIBCO) and understand PKI and certificate management
- In-depth knowledge of Linux or Unix operating system + experience with Java
- Designing and building new application environments for company initiatives
- Supporting existing application environments
- You will get the ability to work with Red Hat' s new Fuse product!
- Troubleshoot problems using analytical skills and use research to resolve technical difficulties
Our client provides end-to-end payment processing services to merchants and financial institutions in the United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and throughout Europe. Their payment products are supported by the most reliable network in the industry and include credit and debit card processing, electronic check services, gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, and cross-border acquiring.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Well-being Programs, Pension Plan, HSA, FSA, Life and Disability Plans, PTO, and 401k with matching, yearly bonus.
Key Words: Middleware, JBOSS, Chef, Puppet, Websphere, TIBCO, Fuse, Red Hat, Linux, J2EE, Java, Java EE