Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our key client is currently looking for IT Support to join their small and creative team and accounting department in Downtown Atlanta. Areas of involvement for this role include but are not limited to manipulating of data, hardware/desktop support, updating the website and various other special projects supporting the team.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Experience with troubleshooting desktop and hardware
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Continual attention to detail in producing deliverables, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Work with the team to gain an in-depth understanding of market level pricing strategies, business rules and the competitive landscape
- Evaluate price change requests from manufacturers to ensure prices are set correctly and a resolution is properly communicated
- Conduct competitive analyses to evaluate competitive pricing and overall strategy effectiveness to update website
- Hardware/Desktop support including but not limited to iPad, fax machine, laptop
- Support Accounting Manager
Benefits: Health 401k program, PTO
Keywords: data, pricing, data manipulation, desktop, hardware, troubleshooting, ipad