HR Director - Technology
Alpharetta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
HR Director Business Partner - Technology
Join an organization whose primary goal is to help people thrive by providing the right tools for payroll, benefits, compliance, talent management, and analytics.
Our client, one of the world’ s largest and most experienced HR providers, is seeking a Director to join their high-level team. This person will be responsible for planning, directing and delivering corporate and customized HR services for the R&D Technology Group in North America.
***This is not an administrative HR position - our client needs someone strategic with critical thinking skills and excellent communications***
- Previous experience as an HR Director or HR manager for a large company
- Four-year undergraduate degree in related field
- 4+ years of previous generalist HR experience (previous to your leadership experience)
- Facilitations, consulting and project management skills
- Contributes to and implements established HR strategy for their assigned locations
- Facilitates administration of key compensation programs
- Implements and manages critical talent management tools
- Assists in the delivery of organization development processes
- Advocate for assigned clients as it relates to surfacing significant systemic concerns and makes recommendations for changes to corporate level policies
- Identifies and develops solutions to address specific client needs, i.e. compensations/job reevaluation projects, job/organizational function design, training for team effectiveness, improved communication across client organizations, decisions to downsize/reorganize, etc.
- Contributes to the operational planning process
- Participates on project teams having division-wide impact on HR related systems, tools, policies, etc. Provide “ in-the-field” view of how the systems will be used by key business partners.
- Drives region or division programs and initiatives
- Conducts and facilitates training for associates and managers relating to programs such as: diversity, ethics, harassment, Gallup Q12, behavioral interviewing, leadership, coaching, etc.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.