Domain Project Coordinator - Wifi or Bluetooth
Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Technical Project Lead – Wifi or Bluetooth
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving their customers, they don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – they pride themselves in recruiting the brightest and best to do it. If you possess that rare combination of vision and passion, then we' ve got the perfect position for you!
We are seeking a Technical Project Lead – Wifi or Bluetooth to join a top notch team within the software product line in Atlanta, GA.
- Work with global software development teams in a matrix environment to deliver new product features
- Manage project scope and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Participate in code and technical reviews
- Manage task deliverables to ensure project plans are met
- Keep abreast of new technologies and methods for the purpose of recommending changes that will benefit current and future customer programs
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields
- 5+ years of experience managing full lifecycle embedded software development in a relevant product design
- Experience with WiFi or Bluetooth technology
- Development background with C, C++ and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in managing projects and resources within a matrix environment
- Working knowledge of high-end embedded RTOS’ s with at least one of the following: such as Linux, Android, Unix, QNX, etc.
Benefits: Full Relocation Package, Visa & Green Card Sponsorship, 10% Bonus, Sign On Bonus, 401K plus company match, Full Coverage on Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits, Generous Vacation Policy, AND much much more!