Developer / System Engineer Tuner
Novi, Michigan | Contract
Systems Engineer (Tuner / Receiver Domain)
Skills: C/C++, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, Network Protocols, BSP, Driver, Networking, Multimedia, Tuner, Embedded Development
Our client is a global leader in cloud, IoT, and analytics services to connect the world’ s businesses through data and devices. Our client provides services in a variety of industries including automotive, gaming, home, energy, healthcare, and retail. In this role you will utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Systems Engineer with Tuner Domain experience to join a dynamic team and assist in the development of a brand new products as soon as possible!
- 4+ years of strong Embedded Software Development experience with C or C++
- Full lifecycle embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
- Experience in Radio Tuner / Receiver systems
- Tuner Part Domain Expertise - AM / FM / SDRAS (Sirius XM )
- Experience developing object-oriented software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
- Proficient with C, C++ and Object Oriented Design (OOD)
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more!