Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
This is a remote opportunity!?
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Our client is an international company that provides software solutions to some of the largest, most recognizable insurance companies around the world. Their software allows insurance companies to provide a more customizable and personalized customer experience for both groups and individuals. This company is growing quickly and looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team.
In this role you will be responsible for interfacing with the end-client to understand issues related to their environment and recommend automated approaches for system administration and DevOps related tasks. You will be primarily responsible for the configuration, optimization, and support of the company’ s cloud based infrastructure.
- Strong configuration management experience working with either Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Build automation and release engineering is needed
- AWS experience required
- Infrastructure-as-a-code experience (cloudformation, terraform, boto, etc.)
- Understanding of networking concepts
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer OR Solution Architect OR SysOps Administrator is a plus
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- You will work closely with various teams across the organization and will be responsible for planning, documenting, implementing, administering and optimizing the infrastructure.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and maintenance is consistent with the industry best practices, and security and regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for the configuration management, automation, and continuous integrations of the company’ s cloud based infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call rotation support with the cloud team.
- Monitor, analyze, and predict trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency, and reliability.
- Recommend enhancements and/or changes to better meet client standards.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Visions, LTD and STD, Life Insurance, 401K + Company Matching, PTO + Holidays
Key Words: devops, ci/cd, continuous integration, continuous deployment, ansible, chef, puppet, cloud, aws, config*, support, cloudformation, terraform, boto, build automation, release engineer*, infrastructure