Tampa | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The Data Scientist will be the Subject Matter Expert for client relationships and solutions. The Data Scientist will play an integral role in a new Machine Learning project for a large client. This person will need to have a deep understanding of statistics and Machine Learning algorithms.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent
- Strong background in statistical modeling and techniques
- Well versed in R or statistical languages like SAS or Python
- Data Visualization skills
- Machine Learning Experience
- Work with product and machine learning team to define project requirements
- Develop classification models using statistical languages
- Develop text analytics solutions
- Collaborate with development team to ensure integration of Machine Learning artifacts
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: data scientist, data, scientist, algorithms, statistical modeling, R, SAS, Python, data visualization, machine learning, statistic, agile, scrum