Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Skills: Google/Apple Certifications, Regulatory Compliance, Regulatory Standards, Governance Standards, Product Compliance Testing
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Compliance Engineer to join a high performing team for a well-known company in the Atlanta area!
- 5 years' experience with regulatory compliance is required
- Experience in technical report development
- Preferred experience: Product compliance testing with Sirius/XM, Apple, Google, Bluetooth, RDS (radio data system), DTS (digital theater sound), Wi-Fi, Cellular, FMVSS (federal motor vehicle safety standards), and DVD
- Experience with Apple/Google Certification, Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n), EMI
- Familiarity and experience with Bluetooth SIG certification process
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi SW stack experience
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more!