Atlanta, Georgia | Contract
Skills: Compensation Surveys, Market Pricing, Salary Range Analysis, HRIS, Workday, Human Resource, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking a Compensation Analyst to join a strong Human Resources Management Team to assist with the overall administration, communication, and analysis of salary programs, incentive programs, bonus plans, merit plans, salary structure, and job descriptions, and much much more!
- Bachelor’ s degree in a business administration, management or related field and a minimum of (3) three years direct experience in a compensation function; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Strong experience with job evaluations, salary surveys, market pricing and salary range analysis.
- Knowledge of compensation theories and practical applications.
- Experience in creation and analysis of data reporting.
- Experience using various compensation analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience and strong knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday preferred but not required).
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manipulate large sets of data and deliver findings.
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of human resource regulations, best practices, policies and procedures.
- Must have good understanding of OFCCP, EEOC and FLSA regulations.
- Previous work experience in a cross-cultural, international environment preferred.
- CCP or PHR preferred but not required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more!