Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
This is a great opportunity to get into work for one of Atlanta' s premier Universities! Enjoy work/life balance in an educational setting where your work is valued!
This position, within the client' s Libraries and IT Services University Information Technology Services and Research Solutions division, will be primarily responsible for developing and supporting cloud-based solutions utilizing the cloud framework, patterns, and services.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with faculty to understand and document their research, education, and service needs on the Cloud
- Offer Cloud technology solutions that support the faculty needs and interact with a variety of their technical teams
- Support research teams as they transition to the Cloud through technical troubleshooting, development and delivery of training materials, and educating researchers about their responsibilities
- Contributing to the definition and documentation of methodology and pattern compliance guidelines
- Meet with customers/end users to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Experience interacting with a variety of teams to engineer well-designed, efficient Cloud solutions
- At least 4 years of professional IT experience in software development, including system administration responsibilities
- At least 1 year of experience in designing and implementing solutions in AWS
- Minimal of 1 year of experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement enterprise applications as well as integrations, as a technical lead or as a significant contributor.
- Prior experience in developing scripts for creating reusable elements within a Cloud Infrastructure as a Service environment.
Benefits: WFH options, lots of paid days off (11 PTO days, 6 sick days, 10 holidays, 2 floating holidays), medical, dental, vision, flex spending, long and short-term life, HSA, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, 401k with up to 9% match!
Keywords: cloud engineer, cloud solutions, cloud solutions engineer, cloud, AWS