Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
This is a remote opportunity!?
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Our client is an international company that provides software solutions to some of the largest, most recognizable insurance companies around the world. Their software allows insurance companies to provide a more customizable and personalized customer experience for both groups and individuals. This company is growing quickly and looking to add a Cloud Engineer to their team.
In this role you will be responsible for deployment and operations related to the company’ s cloud environment and recommend approaches and technologies to meet their customers’ needs. You will be primarily responsible for the configuration, optimization, and support of the company’ s cloud based infrastructure.
- Strong cloud administration and optimization experience
- AWS experience required
- Experience working with various relational databases and OS (SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, etc.)
- Scripting experience with BASH, Perl, Ruby, Python, or others is needed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- You will work closely with the cloud team in supporting optimizing, and administration of the company’ s cloud environment
- Responsibilities include day-to-day support of the company’ s cloud environment.
- Setting up managed services, monitors, and developing alarms to prevent outages.
- Deployment and operations of the company’ s applications and services within the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency, automation, and overall performance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call rotation support with the cloud team.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Visions, LTD and STD, Life Insurance, 401K + Company Matching, PTO + Holidays
Key Words: cloud, aws, java, Jenkins, bash, perl, python, ruby, ci/cd, continuous integration, continuous deployment, ansible, chef, puppet, config*, support, build automation, release engineer*, infrastructure