Atlanta, Georgia | Direct Hire
Job Summary: Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect to help introduce the cloud process and move it through the implementation stage.
- 10+ years in enterprise, solution, system and/or software architecture, with proven, successful history of enterprise-level implementations and integrations.
- 8+ years architecting / designing scalable, multi-tenant cloud applications.
- Deep experience in software design and development, Systems Operations / Management; Database architecture, Storage and IT Security
- Estimating cloud costs and identifying associated cost-control mechanisms
- Hands-on expertise performing migrations from on-premise to Microsoft Azure, AWS, Hadoop, etc. or a combination
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education and work experience
- Leading a highly impactful team on the architecture and development of the current offerings, as well as shape the future of products & services on cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Assume responsibility for the evaluation of new technologies, tools, and/or development techniques that impact platform scalability
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, lead developers and implementation teams to identify appropriate technology and cloud hosting solutions.
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams throughout the company as a SME within cloud technologies with a focus on solutions and implementation
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
Benefits: Health, Dental, vision, and a great work environment.
Keywords: Azure, AWS, Hadoop, cloud, architect