suwannee, Georgia | Direct Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Our client is currently looking for a Category Manager to join their growing team in Duluth, GA. This person will be responsible for negotiating contracts with third party vendors, working with suppliers, along with process improvement. Our client provides data center solutions as well as managed services for companies looking to outsource their IT. They provide flexible, scalable, and security to support all of their clients infrastructure in state of the art facilities across the U.S.
- 4+ years of contract negotiation experience
- Previous experience working with third party suppliers
- Able to review, evaluate, and revamp internal processes
- Proven experience in company cost savings
- Able to interact with various business units as well as various levels within the organization from managers to executives
- Work with third party suppliers and negotiate favorable contract terms that will help save the company money
- Evaluate current processes and make suggestions for improvements
Key Words: category, manag*, IT, infrastructure, support, data center, contract, negotiate