Duluth, Georgia | Contract
The Business Analyst’ s role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology and business process solutions they need. The Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The Business Analyst will also be proactive about working with the Software Development Group and other IT teams to look for new technologies to optimize business processes. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT’ s understanding of business requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience in the IT industry (as IT Analyst, System Engineer)
- Experience interfacing with end users (both internal and/or external clients) to gather requirements to develop user requirements
- Experience developing use cases and storyboards
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Able to translate conceptual user requirements into technical and functional requirements
- Understanding of application development
- A Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, software engineering, Information Systems, or similar.
- Experience working with Agriculture or Automobile industry will be preferred.
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.