Alpharetta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The Azure Architect will be acting as a technical lead on a growing team. The Azure Architect will provide high level technical direction and input in designing and building out the Azure environment.
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Strong Microsoft Stack Development background
- Deep understand and experience with agile development practices
- Ability to design Highly Distributed Applications (ability to design for availability, reliability)
- Design and build Azure architecture for applications
- Lead assessments with the clients on designed Azure architecture
- Select migration approaches to moving existing applications to Azure or architecting a greenfield development platform for new applications
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: azure, azure architect, architect, Microsoft stack, MS stack, .net, MCSD, agile, scrum