Automotive Infotainment Test Lead
Dearborn, Michigan | Contract
Automation Infotainment Test Lead
We are seeking a strong Automotive Infotainment Test Lead to join a well-known, global client. This person will be working on-site on an on-going project . This is a brand-new position open to join a large team that has entrepreneur environment/culture that does a lot of out-of-the box thinking.
- 8+ years of testing experience with automotive infotainment
- Strong experience to lead, guide, and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites
- Good ability to design, implement, debug and troubleshoot code
- Strong experience with QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools, especially for web-based software products
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to exchange projects information and to understand business requirements
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: Automotive Infotainment Testing, Lead, Manager, Architect, Testing, Coding, C/C++, Scripting, QA Engineer